Manufacturing Associate – Packaging
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Follow the assign tasks based on day to day packaging activities.
- Responsible to clean equipment and parts related to process requirements and sanitized as per applicable standard operating procedures.
- Dismantle and assemble the machines, parts and other accessories used for the process.
- Assist with lead hands to set up the packaging line as per requirements. . Perform major and minor cleaning of packaging rooms.
- Responsible to assess condition for damage any discrepancies to lead hands/supervisor.
- Coordinate with Lead hands/supervisor and maintenance team to resolve machines and process issues and set up.
- Run the packaging line workstations as assigned and accountable for work station activities to ensure that no defective product going through the work station.
- Ensure that the process is followed as per batch documents and report to Lead hands/supervisor for any changes required to run the product smooth.
- Ensure all products running the line meets GMP compliance as well as customer requirements.
- Report any discrepancies to Lead hands/supervisor that affects product quality.
- Run the packaging line efficiently to meet the assigned goals with quality production.
- Follow GMP process and documentation practices.
- Participate in process improvements with the Product development team and other team members.
- Complete the production and GMP documents as per associate requirements for every production run.
- Work as a team and assist the coworkers for coverage for the required period of time within the scope of practice.
- Assist continuous improvement activities that result in improved quality, set up, run time and Health and Safety compliance.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com Thank you for your application and interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.