Manufacturing Associate – Dispensing and Blending
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Follow the assign tasks based on day to day dispensing and blending activities.
- Responsible to clean equipment and parts related to process requirements and sanitized as per applicable standard operating procedures.
- Dismantle and assemble the accessories used for the process.
- Set up the machines related to process includes but not limited to Fitz mill, Com mill Blenders for a production run.
- Instrumental in ensuring those pieces of equipment are set up for the optimal production of quality product.
- Responsible to assess condition for damage and wear and communicate any discrepancies to production/maintenance supervisor/manager.
- Coordinate with Supervisor and maintenance team to resolve machines and process issues and set up.
- Ensure that the process is followed as per batch documents and report to Supervisor for any changes required to run the product smooth.
- Perform major and minor cleaning of manufacturing rooms.
- Follow GMP process and documentation practices.
- Participate in process improvements with the Product development team and other team members.
- Complete the production and GMP documents for every production run.
- Reconcile every batch Inventory after production run and record all entries in the batch document.
- Support other production to cover manpower requirements if required to do so.
- Assist continuous improvement activities that result in improved quality, set up, run Time and Health and Safety compliance.
- Help to maintain a clean, organized and safe environment.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your application and interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.